Monday, April 13, 2009

Rachel Getting Married

Small comment for a film that I left five minutes after the beginning.

RACHEL GETTING MARRIED Directed by Johnathan Demme.

Why I left? Because the camera is so shaky that I couldn't bare it.

Why in hollywood when they wanna do more intelectual movie they immediatelly think "shaky camera", they think Dogma style movie is better to add atmosphere to it? Why? I don't know but what I know is that it's annoying and that instead of adding to the movie it draws out attention from the story.

Also there's a limit in the shaking of a camera and in this movie it's like parkisson desease with a camera.

Final words: maybe it's a good movie, but the dogma style is so overdone and don't serve the story of this movie. Don't go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment